Thursday 5 June 2008

Hole In The Wall

Warning: Sleeping with me can be bad for your health

I just don't know my own strength.
I managed to do this whilst asleep > > >







SHIT.

I kicked a hole in my bedroom wall last night.
I woke from a bad dream at 4am this morning with a sharp pain in my foot. Despite being scared & in pain I was too tired to care & swiftly drifted back off to sleep.
I had been dreaming that there was an intruder in my room leaning over my bed & I kicked out at them in my sleep. Hard. I was vaguely aware that I'd made contact with something but had no idea what until I woke up this morning with a fat dent in my wall. I'm so not getting my deposit back...

But let this be a warning!
Try to break into my house & I will kick the shit out of you.
Serious!

1 comment:

---whiiiiitney said...

All I know is I'm at work and me and my co-worker busted out laughin!..Sorry that ur not getting your deposit back! =/