Tuesday 17 June 2008

Cover Artwork

Despite doing nothing more exciting last night than stocking up on macaroni cheese ready meals at Sainsburys, I am so tired today I feel like my eyes are going to fall out

In an effort to perk myself up I decided to do a little research into album artwork:

Here are some of the finest examples of graphic design & photography I could find >>>



Oh yeah



Speechless.

.............



This last one I found funny before I even noticed what was going on in the picture - or read the title for that matter. I just liked that it was captioned "Truly A Miracle Of God" & had a picture of a happy old lady on it... When I realised the true extent of the whole entire wrongness of it I had to pick myself up off the floor



I like to imagine she's called Marjorie, has a never ending supply of biscuits & gives good hugs

No comments: