Friday 18 April 2008

Liam Finn Is The Bomb!



Liam Finn - 'Second Chance'

Check out the end of the video when he gets on the drums


This guy is great!

I'm permanently on his myspace having an aural perv over his tracks

He is not to be mistaken for 'Middlesbrough's Finest' some-other-Liam-Finn.
It's an easy mistake to make - we sent over a plan for him with this other dude's picture emblazoned across the front: His management were like ' err, great report - but that's not Liam Finn...'

I'm planning on going to see him on 28th April at Water Rats in London
I will sell a kidney if it means I get to go. Seriously. For like, a dollar fifty... (roughly 75p)

My two favourite songs are Second Chance & Gather to the Chapel



I also love him because on his myspace he compares himself to a leprechaun. I like leprechauns because they remind me of my (always absent) grandpa Jerry - who lived up to every Irish stereotype going by being a drinking,gambling, womaniser. But that's another issue for another time.


http://www.myspace.com/theliamfinn

No comments: